RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies War

  • Magdalene von Osnabrueck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 4:18 PM
      For those of you who have not seen the dance list for Monday night's Shattered Crystal Ball, the dance set is below. If you are a musician and would like to come play, please send me a private email and I will be happy to share the music.

      YIS, Magdalene von Osnabrueck aka Maggie the Musician

      Set 1:
      1-01 Carolingian Pavan (Geoffrey of Exeter)
      1-02 Petit Riens (Monica Cellio)
      1-03 Upon a Summer�s Day (Marshall Barron)
      1-04 Herald�s in Love (Al Cofrin)
      1-05 Annello (Steven Hendricks)
      1-06 Sellingers� Round (Robert Smith)
      1-07 Black Nag (Stuart & Hendricks)
      1-08 Road to the Isles (sashatee)

      Set 2:
      2-01 Black Alman (Arianna of Wynthrope)
      2-02 Montarde (Steven Hendricks)
      2-03 Amoroso (Steven Hendricks)
      2-04 Official Branles (Christian d'Hiver)
      2-05 Heart's Ease (Aaron Pavao)
      2-06 Rosti Boli (John Chandler)
      2-07 *Jenny Pluck Pears (Robert Stockton)
      2-08 Korobushka (Phaedria)

      Set 3:
      3-01 Maltese Branles (Steven Hendricks)
      3-02 Gelosia (Monica Cellio)
      3-03 New Castle (Steven Hendricks)
      3-04 Gathering Peascods (Steven Hendricks)
      3-05 My Lady Cullen (Steven Hendricks)
      3-06 Salterellas la Regina (David Yardley)
      3-07 John Tallow�s Cannon (Al Cofrin)
      3-08 Horses' Branle (Monica Cellio)

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: corros_murphy@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:52:10 -0700
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Lilies War

      We still need teachers for Lilies War ( or people willing to run an afternoon Ball or 2). I'll take classes from anyone who has a Dance they want to teach, and if you don't know what you want to teach but want to lend your skills, here is the Lilies Grand Ball Set List:

      Set 1

      Carolingian Pavan

      Gracca Amorosso

      New Boe Peep

      Black Nag

      Fulgente Stella (Master Conrad)

      Jenny Pluck Pears

      Heart's Ease

      My Lady Cullen (Rowan)

      Set 2

      Black Alman

      Maltese Bransle

      Lull Me Beyond Thee (Wolfram)

      Rosti Boli Gioioso(Baron Donald)

      Petit Vriens(Rowan)

      Scotch Cap

      Arjeers(Cathus)

      Official Bransle

      Set 3

      Le Bens Distonys

      Gatherring Peasecods

      Contrapasso in Due (Baron Donald)

      Horse's Bransle

      Amorosso(Baron Donald)

      Gelosia (Baron Donald)

      Herald's in Love/Herald's in Lust

      The Deadline for the book is the 10th (wenesday) and I'd prefer to know as soon as possible! Thank you!

      YIS,

      Lord Wolfram Janssen