Re: [CalontirDance] Digest Number 761

  • Deb Johnoff
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 5:15 AM
      Oh  Yay!
      Do we start on Sat or Sun?
      (I'm trying to pack everything in as I'll only be there first 3 days thsi year : )

      Singing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 8:52 PM
        It turns out that Master Christian may not be able to come, but we are
        working on a way to still have noontime singing. It won't probably start
        till Monday, though. Sorry.
        Ly Brighid