A great paper on music with dance in the SCA

  • brighid.omahuna
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 2:58 PM
      http://www.istanpitta.com/articles/sca_music_consorts.pdf

      I believe this comes from our guru, Master Avatar Catspray. Good info about what we do in the SCA with music for various events.

      Enjoy!
      HL Brighid O'Mahuna, Shire of Flinthyll
    • Starr Mahoney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 8:40 PM
        Well that certainly sounds like him! Especially his opinions on the music
        pit. :) Thanks for posting it Brighid.

        Lucia