time change for **HanneConna Ball** to 4 - 6 pm

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 5:59 AM
      Just found out Opening Court of Lilies is Sat June 8 at 2pm. So the HanneConna Ball for Beginners is scooted to ** 4 - 6 pm ** (just before Taste of Calontir)

      Please let any friends who might be
      interested in trying dance or playing the music know about this : )

      **HanneConna Ball for Beginners**

      4-6 pm Sat June 8 at Permanent Shelter

      Designed specifically for beginning dancers and beginning musicians in Medieval
      European Dance.

      HL Hanne will teach the dancers.

      Countess Conna will teach the musicians.

      Then we'll put the music and dancing together a few times before moving to the
      next Dance/Music.

      "I've almost got it, again, again!"

      Dance Instructor: HL Hanne Abendschein
      Pit Leader: Countess Conna ingen Ui Chearbhaill