Lilies War

  • Corros Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 6:52 PM
      We still need teachers for Lilies War ( or people willing to run an afternoon Ball or 2). I'll take classes from anyone who has a Dance they want to teach, and if you don't know what you want to teach but want to lend your skills, here is the Lilies Grand Ball Set List:

      Set 1
      Carolingian Pavan
      Gracca Amorosso
      New Boe Peep
      Black Nag
      Fulgente Stella (Master Conrad)
      Jenny Pluck Pears
      Heart's Ease
      My Lady Cullen (Rowan)

      Set 2
      Black Alman
      Maltese Bransle
      Lull Me Beyond Thee (Wolfram)
      Rosti Boli Gioioso(Baron Donald)
      Petit Vriens(Rowan)
      Scotch Cap
      Arjeers(Cathus)
      Official Bransle

      Set 3
      Le Bens Distonys
      Gatherring Peasecods
      Contrapasso in Due (Baron Donald)
      Horse's Bransle
      Amorosso(Baron Donald)
      Gelosia (Baron Donald)
      Herald's in Love/Herald's in Lust

      The Deadline for the book is the 10th (wenesday) and I'd prefer to know as soon as possible! Thank you!

      YIS,

      Lord Wolfram Janssen

    • Magdalene von Osnabrueck
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
        For those of you who have not seen the dance list for Monday night's Shattered Crystal Ball, the dance set is below. If you are a musician and would like to come play, please send me a private email and I will be happy to share the music.

        YIS, Magdalene von Osnabrueck aka Maggie the Musician

        Set 1:
        1-01 Carolingian Pavan (Geoffrey of Exeter)
        1-02 Petit Riens (Monica Cellio)
        1-03 Upon a Summer�s Day (Marshall Barron)
        1-04 Herald�s in Love (Al Cofrin)
        1-05 Annello (Steven Hendricks)
        1-06 Sellingers� Round (Robert Smith)
        1-07 Black Nag (Stuart & Hendricks)
        1-08 Road to the Isles (sashatee)

        Set 2:
        2-01 Black Alman (Arianna of Wynthrope)
        2-02 Montarde (Steven Hendricks)
        2-03 Amoroso (Steven Hendricks)
        2-04 Official Branles (Christian d'Hiver)
        2-05 Heart's Ease (Aaron Pavao)
        2-06 Rosti Boli (John Chandler)
        2-07 *Jenny Pluck Pears (Robert Stockton)
        2-08 Korobushka (Phaedria)

        Set 3:
        3-01 Maltese Branles (Steven Hendricks)
        3-02 Gelosia (Monica Cellio)
        3-03 New Castle (Steven Hendricks)
        3-04 Gathering Peascods (Steven Hendricks)
        3-05 My Lady Cullen (Steven Hendricks)
        3-06 Salterellas la Regina (David Yardley)
        3-07 John Tallow�s Cannon (Al Cofrin)
        3-08 Horses' Branle (Monica Cellio)

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com