*HanneConna Ball for Beginners*

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 9:21 AM
      Spread the word. The more the merrier, something fun for first full day of Lilies!

      **HanneConna Ball for Beginners**

      2 pm Sat June 8 at Permanent Shelter

      Designed specifically for beginning dancers and beginning musicians in Medieval European Dance.

      HL Hanne will teach the dancers.

      Countess Conna will teach the musicians.

      Then we'll put the music and dancing together a few times before moving to the next Dance/Music.

      "I've almost got it, again, again!"

      Dance Instructor: HL Hanne Abendschein
      Pit Leader: Countess Conna ingen Ui Chearbhaill

      Set list is:

      Carolingian Pavan
      Petit Vriens
      Ly Bens
      Turkish/Maltese Branle
      Horses Branle
      Official Branle
      Villanella
      Rufty Tufty
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 6:33 PM
        Any musicians (aspiring or experienced--all are welcome!) who would like the music should drop me a line privately.

        Cheers!
        Conna