Re: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal and Dance Symposium Classes

  • Cassandra White
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello Lady Nike,

      Sorry for the confusion. I had not seen the latest post on the Kingdom
      facebook page until just now. We will be hosting fighter practice at the
      event in addition to the regular classes and balls.
      http://www.facebook.com/events/526718234016951/?fref=ts This is the link
      to the facebook event for the symposium. Thank you for putting it out on
      G+ as well.

      YIS,

      Lady Rhiannon O'Keith