Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal and Dance Symposium Classes

  • Cassandra White
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
      Greetings and Good Fortune to All,

      My name is Rhiannon O'Keith and I am one of the co-autocrats for the
      Bellewode, Heraldic, Scribal and Dance Symposium to be held on Saturday
      February 9th. Though the symposium is fast approaching, we are still
      taking anyone who would like to teach a class at the symposium. We will
      have a ball as usual after the day of classes, and if you are teaching a
      class and would like to make sure that something you are teaching appears
      in the ball, I would be more than happy to put it in there. I will also
      be happy to answer any questions.

      Yours in Service,

      Rhiannon O'Keith

    • Nike Myrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013
        Is there a website for this event? I am confused only because this was
        posted to the Kingdom of Calontir FB page as a "mini war manuevers" and
        this event is not listed on the Calontir.org Events page. I want to make
        sure I am posting the correct information to the G+ community for Calontir.
        In service,
        Lady Nike

      • Cassandra White
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013
          Hello Lady Nike,

          Sorry for the confusion. I had not seen the latest post on the Kingdom
          facebook page until just now. We will be hosting fighter practice at the
          event in addition to the regular classes and balls.
          http://www.facebook.com/events/526718234016951/?fref=ts This is the link
          to the facebook event for the symposium. Thank you for putting it out on
          G+ as well.

          YIS,

          Lady Rhiannon O'Keith