Musicians needed for Chieftains

  • Ariel Tuley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      I'm looking for some musicians to play background music during the feast at
      Chieftains. You would not be asked to play the entire time as we have lots
      of other entertainment planned. But I am looking to fill the empty slots
      with some beautiful music to aid digestion :-)

      If you're interested, please let me know. If you don't want to let me know,
      just come on the day of!

      Thank you in advance to my lovely musicians without whom I would starve for
      beauty :-)
      Annora

      Feel free to cross post

      --
      English: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages and
      rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.