Re: [CalontirDance] Looking for music...

  • Mary Railing
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      If you know what dances you are looking for, the Renaissance Dance Database will tell you what recordings (if any) are available. It will also tell you where to find sheet music or instructions. These days, a lot of dance music can be bought online as individual tracks.
      http://www.rendancedb.org/

      --Urraca