Re: Looking for music...

  • Kat Pogatshnik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      I would agree that Musica Subterranea is an excellent source/cd. The
      Dragon Scale Consort CD is also a good basic dance cd.

      If you need any songs/requests that you can't seem to find on a cd feel
      free to e-mail me and I can record some for you. It would be basic,
      however something is better than nothing :)

      ~Alessandra

    • Mary Railing
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        If you know what dances you are looking for, the Renaissance Dance Database will tell you what recordings (if any) are available. It will also tell you where to find sheet music or instructions. These days, a lot of dance music can be bought online as individual tracks.
        http://www.rendancedb.org/

        --Urraca