Coronation

  • Kat Pogatshnik
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      I'll be at Coronation and can join in on the dancing and playing
      instruments for dances. :)

      ~Alessandra

    • Kat Pogatshnik
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2012
        I feel like dancing! would anyone be willing to dance Gracca Amorosa with
        me during this dance presentation at Coronation? I also think Heart's Ease
        would be a good show piece that people are already comfortable with :)

        ~Alessandra *
        *