Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Corenation

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
      I still need to talk to my family, but I'm game if they are.

      Are you/she wanting performance or a ball? Both?

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On Nov 13, 2012, at 7:28 PM, "jeremybullins@..." <
      jeremybullins@...> wrote:

      yay! one Musician! woo hoo anyone else comeing, im encourging the dancers
      to pick stuff in the current repitoia cause we only have two months to
      throw this together. so that should make it a littlea easier for the
      musicians.

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Carol O'Connell <oconnell.carol@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm in.
      > Conna
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On Nov 12, 2012, at 11:42 AM, "jeremybullins@..." <jeremybullins@...>
      wrote:

      > > her highness has expressed a wish for a dance showcase at corenation,
      if you are a dancer and are intrested please contact me so that we can
      orgainze properly only 2 months to go. Also if you are a musician we could
      use all the help we an get. We dont have any active musicans right now so
      any help or volontires are apreciated.

    • jeremybullins@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
        performance