Re: [CalontirDance] Corenation

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
      I'm in.
      Conna

      Sent from my iPad

    • jeremybullins@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
        yay! one Musician! woo hoo anyone else comeing, im encourging the dancers to pick stuff in the current repitoia cause we only have two months to throw this together. so that should make it a littlea easier for the musicians.

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Carol O'Connell <oconnell.carol@...> wrote:

        > I'm in.
        > Conna
        >
        > Sent from my iPad
        >
        > On Nov 12, 2012, at 11:42 AM, "jeremybullins@..." <jeremybullins@...> wrote:
        >
        > > her highness has expressed a wish for a dance showcase at corenation, if you are a dancer and are intrested please contact me so that we can orgainze properly only 2 months to go. Also if you are a musician we could use all the help we an get. We dont have any active musicans right now so any help or volontires are apreciated.

      • Sarah Kaiser
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
          I still need to talk to my family, but I'm game if they are.

          Are you/she wanting performance or a ball? Both?

          Sarah Kaiser
          sarahkaiserstl@...

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
            performance