Corenation

  • jeremybullins@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012
      her highness has expressed a wish for a dance showcase at corenation, if you are a dancer and are intrested please contact me so that we can orgainze properly only 2 months to go. Also if you are a musician we could use all the help we an get. We dont have any active musicans right now so any help or volontires are apreciated.
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
        I'm in.
        Conna

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
          yay! one Musician! woo hoo anyone else comeing, im encourging the dancers to pick stuff in the current repitoia cause we only have two months to throw this together. so that should make it a littlea easier for the musicians.

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Carol O'Connell <oconnell.carol@...> wrote:

          > I'm in.
          > Conna
          >
          > Sent from my iPad
          >
          > On Nov 12, 2012, at 11:42 AM, "jeremybullins@..." <jeremybullins@...> wrote:
          >
          > > her highness has expressed a wish for a dance showcase at corenation, if you are a dancer and are intrested please contact me so that we can orgainze properly only 2 months to go. Also if you are a musician we could use all the help we an get. We dont have any active musicans right now so any help or volontires are apreciated.

        • Sarah Kaiser
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
            I still need to talk to my family, but I'm game if they are.

            Are you/she wanting performance or a ball? Both?

            Sarah Kaiser
            sarahkaiserstl@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
              performance