Re: [CalontirDance] Valor

  • Corros Murphy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24 6:53 PM
      I intend to be at Valor. Can I assume this will be a "Bards in the Box" Ball like the last 2? If that's the case my Dance Music collection is still on the paltry side.

      Who is Autocratting?

      The Valor autocrats are looking for Dance teachers, and someone to run a ball saterday night, Is anyone intrested, I would do it but...a little busy.

    • Jeremy Bullins
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26 4:22 AM
        "Chris Moore" <corriganmac@...>,

      • jeremybullins@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
          So corrigan and wulf are autocrates any thought s
          Sent from my LG phone