Looking for musicians for coronation court

  • katriana_op_den_dijk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      Do you play an instrument?

      Will you be at opening court for coronation?

      Are you willing to play for TRM entrance for their final court?

      I've got sheet music for you!!!

      katriana
    • neathery2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2012
        I repliesd to Katriana when her message first came out and I emailed Lady Saige... I did not get any reply or any music! Amira and I would like to play/sing. We are leaving for Coronation this morning... could someone please bring a copy of the music for us?