Thanks & upcoming Dancing

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      Hi (or is it high) Dancers !

      Sorry I had to miss the Caroso dance (had to leave for the husband event). Hope y'all had fun. Tzippi wrote there was discussion on Sat---I presume Alessandra's Dance Database email was a product. Any thing else to share, know about?

      I sure enjoyed Beginner's, Crystal and Grand. Thank you so much to those involved in organzing! Huzzah and Vivat and Yay.

      And thanks to the dance teachers. So glad again to have the Perm Shelter as our class spot.

      Saw Tzippi's note in thinking of next Lilies. As it looks now, I will only be able to attend the first weekend of next Lilies. (Milan, Italy calls for a world conference with my work later in the week). So no organizational projects for me next Lilies.

      Different topic. Last year there were 7 or 8 of us at Known World Dance Symp.(which was closer). Is anyone driving out to Ohio this weekend?? going thru Columbia or hwy70, 80 or 64? I pre-reg but then travel buddies not able to go... Too far by self.

      Thanks all.
      Dancing the Dream

      Lady Hanne Abendschein