Another music op at Lilies

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      For closing court, if you would like to sing or play a very short fanfare
      for their highnesses, meet me at the dance pavilion after the Caroso ball
      (2nd Saturday 3:30pm)

      Tzippi

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On Jun 4, 2012, at 10:42 PM, "brighid.omahuna" <brendacknox@...>
      wrote:

      Would those who helped with music at Lucian and Conna's Coronation, singing
      the Stella Splendans, and Cantigas, please report to the Grand Pavillion
      prior to Court, at 5:00. We would like to do some of these vocal pieces for
      Court. We would love to have your voices with us.

      YIS
      LY Brighid O'Mahuna

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012