Music at Court, Saturday, June 9, at Lilies

  • brighid.omahuna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      Would those who helped with music at Lucian and Conna's Coronation, singing the Stella Splendans, and Cantigas, please report to the Grand Pavillion prior to Court, at 5:00. We would like to do some of these vocal pieces for Court. We would love to have your voices with us.

      YIS
      LY Brighid O'Mahuna
    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
        For closing court, if you would like to sing or play a very short fanfare
        for their highnesses, meet me at the dance pavilion after the Caroso ball
        (2nd Saturday 3:30pm)

        Tzippi

        Sarah Kaiser
        sarahkaiserstl@...

        On Jun 4, 2012, at 10:42 PM, "brighid.omahuna" <brendacknox@...>
        wrote:

        Would those who helped with music at Lucian and Conna's Coronation, singing
        the Stella Splendans, and Cantigas, please report to the Grand Pavillion
        prior to Court, at 5:00. We would like to do some of these vocal pieces for
        Court. We would love to have your voices with us.

        YIS
        LY Brighid O'Mahuna

      • Brenda Knox
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012