2nd Call for instructors

  • Jennifer Kilgore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Greetings Early Period Enthusiasts!

      The Shire of Standing Stones is hosting a Pre-Norman Invasion Symposium on June 30th and we are still looking for individuals to teach.  We have added a form to our event website (http://sites.google.com/site/symposiumwarpractice/class-schedule/offer-to-teach-a-class) to streamline the gathering if all information. Please consider teaching.  We would like to have the most diverse class options that we can.

      With thanks,

      Iosobal Kilgour
      Minister of Arts and Sciences
      Shire of Standing Stones