Re: [CalontirDance] Re: European Dance at Lilies!

  • Brenda Knox
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24 9:35 PM
      Right, but I could not download any of the files. Do you have the links
      for tunes we are to play from Lucia? It could be that I can open them at
      work. This is Windows XP down here, and Office 2003. Also, no Acrobat
      Reader, just PDF Creator.
      Thanks.
      Brighid
      brendacknox@... (if you can just paste it in an e-mail, I would
      sure appreciate it, and would forward to others who have asked me.)

      Brenda Knox
      Ly Brighid

      Thanks, Brighid