Re: European Dance at Lilies!

  • brighid.omahuna
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2012
      Hi, Allesandre,
      Are there any lists for musicians to download for the Lilies Grand Ball?
      Thanks,
      Ly Brighid O'Mahuna

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Kat Pogatshnik <k.pogatshnik@...> wrote:

      > Greetings! Yes, there are Not 1, Not 2, but 4 Balls currently planned for
      > Lilies war this upcoming year!!! I have attached the current European
      > Dance Schedule for your enjoyment. The schedule, list of dance
      > classes/descriptions, and ball list should be posted on the Lilies website
      > within the week. I am extremely excited about dance this year and I hope
      > everyone can come out and support their fellow dancers!
      >
      > ~Alessandra

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2012
        Right, but I could not download any of the files. Do you have the links
        for tunes we are to play from Lucia? It could be that I can open them at
        work. This is Windows XP down here, and Office 2003. Also, no Acrobat
        Reader, just PDF Creator.
        Thanks.
        Brighid
        brendacknox@... (if you can just paste it in an e-mail, I would
        sure appreciate it, and would forward to others who have asked me.)

        Brenda Knox
        Ly Brighid

        Thanks, Brighid