Re: [CalontirDance] European Dance at Lilies!

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2012
      Hooray! Lilies has Balls!

      Tzippi

      On May 22, 2012, at 10:30 PM, Kat Pogatshnik <k.pogatshnik@...> wrote:

      Greetings! Yes, there are Not 1, Not 2, but 4 Balls currently planned for
      Lilies war this upcoming year!!! I have attached the current European
      Dance Schedule for your enjoyment. The schedule, list of dance
      classes/descriptions, and ball list should be posted on the Lilies website
      within the week. I am extremely excited about dance this year and I hope
      everyone can come out and support their fellow dancers!

      ~Alessandra

    • brighid.omahuna
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2012
        Hi, Allesandre,
        Are there any lists for musicians to download for the Lilies Grand Ball?
        Thanks,
        Ly Brighid O'Mahuna

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Kat Pogatshnik <k.pogatshnik@...> wrote:

        > Greetings! Yes, there are Not 1, Not 2, but 4 Balls currently planned for
        > Lilies war this upcoming year!!! I have attached the current European
        > Dance Schedule for your enjoyment. The schedule, list of dance
        > classes/descriptions, and ball list should be posted on the Lilies website
        > within the week. I am extremely excited about dance this year and I hope
        > everyone can come out and support their fellow dancers!
        >
        > ~Alessandra

      • Brenda Knox
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2012
          Right, but I could not download any of the files. Do you have the links
          for tunes we are to play from Lucia? It could be that I can open them at
          work. This is Windows XP down here, and Office 2003. Also, no Acrobat
          Reader, just PDF Creator.
          Thanks.
          Brighid
          brendacknox@... (if you can just paste it in an e-mail, I would
          sure appreciate it, and would forward to others who have asked me.)

          Brenda Knox
          Ly Brighid

          Thanks, Brighid