European Dance at Lilies!

  • Kat Pogatshnik
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10 4:13 AM
      Greetings! Yes, there are Not 1, Not 2, but 4 Balls currently planned for
      Lilies war this upcoming year!!! I have attached the current European
      Dance Schedule for your enjoyment. The schedule, list of dance
      classes/descriptions, and ball list should be posted on the Lilies website
      within the week. I am extremely excited about dance this year and I hope
      everyone can come out and support their fellow dancers!

      ~Alessandra

    • Sarah Kaiser

        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2012
          Hi, Allesandre,
          Are there any lists for musicians to download for the Lilies Grand Ball?
          Thanks,
          Ly Brighid O'Mahuna

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Kat Pogatshnik <k.pogatshnik@...> wrote:

          > Greetings! Yes, there are Not 1, Not 2, but 4 Balls currently planned for
          > Lilies war this upcoming year!!! I have attached the current European
          > Dance Schedule for your enjoyment. The schedule, list of dance
          > classes/descriptions, and ball list should be posted on the Lilies website
          > within the week. I am extremely excited about dance this year and I hope
          > everyone can come out and support their fellow dancers!
          >
          > ~Alessandra

        • Brenda Knox
          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2012
            Right, but I could not download any of the files. Do you have the links
            for tunes we are to play from Lucia? It could be that I can open them at
            work. This is Windows XP down here, and Office 2003. Also, no Acrobat
            Reader, just PDF Creator.
            Thanks.
            Brighid
            brendacknox@... (if you can just paste it in an e-mail, I would
            sure appreciate it, and would forward to others who have asked me.)

            Brenda Knox
            Ly Brighid

            Thanks, Brighid