Re: [CalontirDance] updated list for Shattered Crystal Ball at Lilies

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2012
      Hooray for period dances!
      Thank you Your Excellency and Lady.

      Tzippi

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On May 19, 2012, at 1:47 PM, "brighid.omahuna" <brendacknox@...>
      wrote:

      Mistress Caroline, her Most Excellent, and I have updated the list for
      Shattered crystal Ball, Monday night, June 11, at Lilies. We are deleting
      'Hole in the Wall' and replacing it with "Black Nag". The version to be
      determined. We are replacing "Road to the Isles" with "My Lady Cullen"
      (Stephen Henricks' version.
      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Hendricks/Playford_new/my_lady.pdf

      Thanks, and hope to see you dancing or playing with us! I will have hard
      copies, and we are practicing about 1:00 Sunday and Monday in the music
      tent.

      Thanks,
      Ly Brighid O'Mahuna