updated list for Shattered Crystal Ball at Lilies

  • brighid.omahuna
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 11:47 AM
      Mistress Caroline, her Most Excellent, and I have updated the list for Shattered crystal Ball, Monday night, June 11, at Lilies. We are deleting 'Hole in the Wall' and replacing it with "Black Nag". The version to be determined. We are replacing "Road to the Isles" with "My Lady Cullen" (Stephen Henricks' version. http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Hendricks/Playford_new/my_lady.pdf

      Thanks, and hope to see you dancing or playing with us! I will have hard copies, and we are practicing about 1:00 Sunday and Monday in the music tent.

      Thanks,
      Ly Brighid O'Mahuna
    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 4:52 PM