Known World Dance - save $30 Register Now

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 12:59 PM
      Hey Calontir dancers

      Last 5 days to pre-register for Known world dance - Jun 21-24 in Columbus OH. Probably the closest it will be for another 2 or 3 times (could be 6 years).
      http://www.kwdms9.com/index.php?action=default

      I have registered and am looking for riders or a ride. I also have spots in a hotel room available for $20 per night (or maybe less).
      If you ever head home from lilies and wish there had been more dancing, here's your chance.

      Conrad
    • calonkat (Katriana)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 9:56 AM
        I'm preregistered

        What motels are people staying in? My mother is my ride, as she has a
        desire to do genealogy research in Ohio. But that means I'll be somewhat
        dependent on getting rides to and from the event!

        Or get a rental car, but seems something to be avoided if possible :)

        katriana