Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Shattered Crystal Ball

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 9:02 AM
      I believe you mean Her Excelency Caroline of Shattered Crystal. Thanks

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On May 1, 2012, at 8:38 AM, Brenda Knox <brendacknox@...> wrote:

      Greetings, Tzippi,
      Mistress Caroline of Midrealm chose the list, and will run the dances.
      Ly Brighid

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 9:42 AM
        You are correct. She is Her Excellency, Caroline.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 10:14 AM
          Both are correct.

          Caroline de Mercier - Territorial Baroness and Pelican

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 10:25 AM
            Thanks Conrad. That explains the mix up in my head. I appreciate it.

            Sarah Kaiser
            sarahkaiserstl@...