Re: Shattered Crystal Ball

  • Brenda Knox
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 6:38 AM
      Greetings, Tzippi,
      Mistress Caroline of Midrealm chose the list, and will run the dances.
      Ly Brighid

    • Sarah Kaiser

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 9:42 AM
          You are correct. She is Her Excellency, Caroline.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 10:14 AM
            Both are correct.

            Caroline de Mercier - Territorial Baroness and Pelican

            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 10:25 AM
              Thanks Conrad. That explains the mix up in my head. I appreciate it.

              Sarah Kaiser
              sarahkaiserstl@...