Shattered Crystal Ball

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 5:51 AM
      Who is running this Ball?

      Tzipporah

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...
    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 6:38 AM
        Greetings, Tzippi,
        Mistress Caroline of Midrealm chose the list, and will run the dances.
        Ly Brighid

      • Sarah Kaiser

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 9:42 AM
            You are correct. She is Her Excellency, Caroline.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 10:14 AM
              Both are correct.

              Caroline de Mercier - Territorial Baroness and Pelican

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1 10:25 AM
                Thanks Conrad. That explains the mix up in my head. I appreciate it.

                Sarah Kaiser
                sarahkaiserstl@...