European Dance at Lilies!

  • Kat Pogatshnik
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
      Greetings! Yes, there are Not 1, Not 2, but 4 Balls currently planned for
      Lilies war this upcoming year!!! I have attached the current European
      Dance Schedule for your enjoyment. The schedule, list of dance
      classes/descriptions, and ball list should be posted on the Lilies website
      within the week. I am extremely excited about dance this year and I hope
      everyone can come out and support their fellow dancers!

      ~Alessandra

    • alessandra_de_piro_29
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2012
        Yes! We currently have 4 balls planned for Lilies this year! Bring out your dancing shoes and dance the war away! I have uploaded the current European Dance Schedule along with the Lilies Ball (Thursday evening) list. If you have questions/comments, let me know!

        ~Alessandra
      • Sarah Kaiser

          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2012
            Hi, Allesandre,
            Are there any lists for musicians to download for the Lilies Grand Ball?
            Thanks,
            Ly Brighid O'Mahuna

            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Kat Pogatshnik <k.pogatshnik@...> wrote:

            > Greetings! Yes, there are Not 1, Not 2, but 4 Balls currently planned for
            > Lilies war this upcoming year!!! I have attached the current European
            > Dance Schedule for your enjoyment. The schedule, list of dance
            > classes/descriptions, and ball list should be posted on the Lilies website
            > within the week. I am extremely excited about dance this year and I hope
            > everyone can come out and support their fellow dancers!
            >
            > ~Alessandra

          • Brenda Knox
            Message 5 of 5 , May 24, 2012
              Right, but I could not download any of the files. Do you have the links
              for tunes we are to play from Lucia? It could be that I can open them at
              work. This is Windows XP down here, and Office 2003. Also, no Acrobat
              Reader, just PDF Creator.
              Thanks.
              Brighid
              brendacknox@... (if you can just paste it in an e-mail, I would
              sure appreciate it, and would forward to others who have asked me.)

              Brenda Knox
              Ly Brighid

              Thanks, Brighid