RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Balls

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
      To my knowledge there are 4 'Balls' scheduled for this year.

      The Bellewode Beginner Ball on the first Saturday?

      The Shattered Crystal ball on Monday?

      The Lilies Grand Ball on Thursday

      The Farwell Caroso Ball on the second Saturday.

      Conrad
      So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and, Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some information in the Lilies book.

    • Albizzi
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
        I should be able to play for all but the shattered chrystal ball (to me the more ballls the better).

        Zino