Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Balls

  • Brenda Knox
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2012
      Like!!!

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
        To my knowledge there are 4 'Balls' scheduled for this year.

        The Bellewode Beginner Ball on the first Saturday?

        The Shattered Crystal ball on Monday?

        The Lilies Grand Ball on Thursday

        The Farwell Caroso Ball on the second Saturday.

        Conrad
        So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and, Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some information in the Lilies book.

      • Albizzi
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
          I should be able to play for all but the shattered chrystal ball (to me the more ballls the better).

          Zino