Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Balls

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
      I understand that. We'll just have a grand old ginned up time with whoever
      is left. :)

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On Apr 6, 2012, at 9:34 PM, Brenda Knox <brendacknox@...> wrote:

      I will try to drum-up some folks. Last year, alot of people had gone by
      then.
      Brighid

      On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...
      >wrote:

      > I'm also running a farewell Caroso style ball on the last Saturday
      > afternoon. I'd love live music if anyone wants to step up for that.
      >
      > Sarah Kaiser
      > sarahkaiserstl@...
      >
      > On Apr 6, 2012, at 8:46 PM, "brighid.omahuna" <brenknox@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and,
      > Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the
      > Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some
      > information in the Lilies book.

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2012
        Like!!!

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
          To my knowledge there are 4 'Balls' scheduled for this year.

          The Bellewode Beginner Ball on the first Saturday?

          The Shattered Crystal ball on Monday?

          The Lilies Grand Ball on Thursday

          The Farwell Caroso Ball on the second Saturday.

          Conrad
          So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and, Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some information in the Lilies book.

        • Albizzi
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
            I should be able to play for all but the shattered chrystal ball (to me the more ballls the better).

            Zino