Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Balls

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
      I'm also running a farewell Caroso style ball on the last Saturday
      afternoon. I'd love live music if anyone wants to step up for that.

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On Apr 6, 2012, at 8:46 PM, "brighid.omahuna" <brenknox@...>
      wrote:

      So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and,
      Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the
      Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some
      information in the Lilies book.

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
        I will try to drum-up some folks. Last year, alot of people had gone by
        then.
        Brighid

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
          I understand that. We'll just have a grand old ginned up time with whoever
          is left. :)

          Sarah Kaiser
          sarahkaiserstl@...

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7, 2012
            Like!!!

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
              To my knowledge there are 4 'Balls' scheduled for this year.

              The Bellewode Beginner Ball on the first Saturday?

              The Shattered Crystal ball on Monday?

              The Lilies Grand Ball on Thursday

              The Farwell Caroso Ball on the second Saturday.

              Conrad
              So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and, Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some information in the Lilies book.

            • Albizzi
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
                I should be able to play for all but the shattered chrystal ball (to me the more ballls the better).

                Zino