Lilies Balls

  • brighid.omahuna
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6 6:45 PM
      So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and, Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some information in the Lilies book.
    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6 7:11 PM
        I'm also running a farewell Caroso style ball on the last Saturday
        afternoon. I'd love live music if anyone wants to step up for that.

        Sarah Kaiser
        sarahkaiserstl@...

        On Apr 6, 2012, at 8:46 PM, "brighid.omahuna" <brenknox@...>
        wrote:

        So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and,
        Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the
        Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some
        information in the Lilies book.

      • Brenda Knox
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6 7:34 PM
          I will try to drum-up some folks. Last year, alot of people had gone by
          then.
          Brighid

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6 7:35 PM
            I understand that. We'll just have a grand old ginned up time with whoever
            is left. :)

            Sarah Kaiser
            sarahkaiserstl@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7 7:11 AM
              Like!!!

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9 7:59 AM
                To my knowledge there are 4 'Balls' scheduled for this year.

                The Bellewode Beginner Ball on the first Saturday?

                The Shattered Crystal ball on Monday?

                The Lilies Grand Ball on Thursday

                The Farwell Caroso Ball on the second Saturday.

                Conrad
                So far, I know I am running the pit for the Shattered Crystal BAll. and, Maggie (Magdalene) is running the pit for the Beginner's Ball. Is this the Wed. night ball, or are there 3 balls this year? We want to get some information in the Lilies book.

              • Albizzi
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 10 11:07 PM
                  I should be able to play for all but the shattered chrystal ball (to me the more ballls the better).

                  Zino