Re: [CalontirDance] Chance to Dance

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
      Woo Hoo! Dancey Dance!
      I'll add that the 3rd Thursday each month, I'll be leading European dance
      in 3 Rivers at our usual meeting site, the Olivette Community Center.
      Also of interest, the Childgrove Contra dancers are having an English
      Coutry workshop on Good Friday and on the following weekend in St Louis.
      Find out more at Childgrove.org.
      Not enough dancing?!?
      Terpsichore at the Tower in Saline, MI is next weekend
      Saltare Dance Colegium, Lilies and Known World Dance Symposium are all in
      June!
      And the registration and call for dance instructors for Pennsic just, in
      August, just went live.
      Please also consider joining Ariadne in her Dance Showcase at Grffin's in
      September too.

      Wheee! Dancing!
      Tzipporah

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On Apr 4, 2012, at 7:39 AM, johnoffd <johnoffd@...> wrote:

      Greetings to All

      *European Dancing* happening in Standing Stones next week Wed Apr 11 at
      Hickman Hall (Stephens campus) in Columbia, Mo 7 - 9 pm.
      There's plenty of room. I have plenty of patience and enthusiasm. Looking
      forward to dancing with everyone.

      Dancing the Dream
      Lady Hanne Abendschein

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
        Snip----
        Woo Hoo! Dancey Dance!
        I'll add that the 3rd Thursday each month, I'll be leading European dance
        in 3 Rivers at our usual meeting site, the Olivette Community Center.
        Tzipporah
        Snip ---

        And the SECOND Thursday each month in B3R is middle eastern dance with
        Gwendolyn

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
        dark to read." - Groucho Marx