Chance to Dance

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
      Greetings to All

      *European Dancing* happening in Standing Stones next week Wed Apr 11 at Hickman Hall (Stephens campus) in Columbia, Mo 7 - 9 pm.
      There's plenty of room. I have plenty of patience and enthusiasm. Looking forward to dancing with everyone.

      Dancing the Dream
      Lady Hanne Abendschein
    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
        Woo Hoo! Dancey Dance!
        I'll add that the 3rd Thursday each month, I'll be leading European dance
        in 3 Rivers at our usual meeting site, the Olivette Community Center.
        Also of interest, the Childgrove Contra dancers are having an English
        Coutry workshop on Good Friday and on the following weekend in St Louis.
        Find out more at Childgrove.org.
        Not enough dancing?!?
        Terpsichore at the Tower in Saline, MI is next weekend
        Saltare Dance Colegium, Lilies and Known World Dance Symposium are all in
        June!
        And the registration and call for dance instructors for Pennsic just, in
        August, just went live.
        Please also consider joining Ariadne in her Dance Showcase at Grffin's in
        September too.

        Wheee! Dancing!
        Tzipporah

        Sarah Kaiser
        sarahkaiserstl@...

        On Apr 4, 2012, at 7:39 AM, johnoffd <johnoffd@...> wrote:

        Greetings to All

        *European Dancing* happening in Standing Stones next week Wed Apr 11 at
        Hickman Hall (Stephens campus) in Columbia, Mo 7 - 9 pm.
        There's plenty of room. I have plenty of patience and enthusiasm. Looking
        forward to dancing with everyone.

        Dancing the Dream
        Lady Hanne Abendschein

      • Rowan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
          Snip----
          Woo Hoo! Dancey Dance!
          I'll add that the 3rd Thursday each month, I'll be leading European dance
          in 3 Rivers at our usual meeting site, the Olivette Community Center.
          Tzipporah
          Snip ---

          And the SECOND Thursday each month in B3R is middle eastern dance with
          Gwendolyn

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper

          "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
          dark to read." - Groucho Marx