Call for instructors

  • Jennifer Kilgore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 8:18 AM
      Greetings Calontir!

      On June 30th, the Shire of Standing Stones is presenting a Pre-Norman Invasion Arts and Sciences symposium and Pennsic War Practice in Columbia, MO.  We are searching for instructors. We are hoping to get a variety of classes from garb/fiber classes, dance, poetry and bardic arts, to metalwork, jewelry making and illumination. If you are interested in teaching on anything early period (Pre-1066) please email Iosobal Kilgour at jkilgore0719@... with the following information:

      Name (SCA and mundane, please?)
      Contact information

      Class Title/type
      Class limit (if necessary)

      Any special needs (outlets, projector/screen, blackboard/dry erase board etc.)
      Any special supplies (pliers, fabric, etc.)

      We are planning on RUSH Classes.

      Thank you!

      Iosobal Kilgour
      Arts and Sciences Minister