Fw: [SCA-Dance] Registration for KWDMS 9 (June 21-24, 2012; Columbus, Ohio) is now open!

  • Mary Railing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 2:14 PM
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Felice Debbage <felicedebbage@...>
      To: SCA Dance List <sca-dance@...>
      Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 2:28 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Dance] Registration for KWDMS 9 (June 21-24, 2012; Columbus, Ohio) is now open!

      My dear fellow dance enthusiasts,

      It is my pleasure to announce that registration for KWDMS 9 (June 21-24,
      2012) is now available! Please visit www.kwdms9.com and scroll down to
      "Important Dates" to find the link that will take you to our ACCEPS
      webpage. Please feel free to contact me off-list with any questions you may
      have. I look forward to seeing many of you this June for four days of
      dancing and unforgettable evening entertainments!

      If you could please cross-post this information, I would very much
      appreciate it. Thank you!

      --
      Good dancing to you!

      THL Felice Debbage