Singing at Chieftains

  • Christopher Mortika
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22 8:49 PM
      Well met, my brothers and sisters, and may these letters find you and your
      kin on good health and happy spirits. These wishes, from Christian d'Hiver,
      your servant.

      By the grace and kindness of the event stewards for Chieftains -- may they
      always have the blessings of the heavens, the love of their friends, and
      good chocolate at ready hand -- we have a time and place to sing this
      weekend: 3:30 in the chapel. Come all who will. And know, too, that we'll
      be practicing some of the songs that we might sing at Coronation, a month
      thereafter.

      --Christian d'Hiver
      music guy, Shadowdale