Re: [CalontirDance] Heralds, Scribes, and Dance Symposium Class List

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2012
      I would be happy to offer a couple of additional dance classes if someone
      could connect me with the class coordinator.

      Tzipporah

      Sarah Kaiser
      sarahkaiserstl@...

      On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:39 PM, ChrisM <c.mortika@...> wrote:

      Brothers and sisters, good day.

      The good people of the College of Bellewode would invite you to the
      HEralds, Scribes, and Dance Sympoium held just one week after Coronation.

      They further entreat you to see what sorts of classes and workshops are
      being offered during the day:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At2b7C-TzbqgdGRFWEZXVWZlTS1jQWg3a0N2ZmJieXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

      --In joy and service,
      Christian d'Hiver
      music guy, Shadowdale

    • Cassandra White
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2012
        Isabella Caresini is the class coordinator and autocrat. Her e-mail is
        ajr1643@...<http://ssmc.truman.edu/forum/index.php?action=emailuser;sa=email;uid=5>.
        Alternatively messages sent to me will be passed on to her.

        Rhiannon O'Keith