Heralds, Scribes, and Dance Symposium Class List

  • ChrisM
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 7:39 PM
      Brothers and sisters, good day.

      The good people of the College of Bellewode would invite you to the HEralds, Scribes, and Dance Sympoium held just one week after Coronation.

      They further entreat you to see what sorts of classes and workshops are being offered during the day:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At2b7C-TzbqgdGRFWEZXVWZlTS1jQWg3a0N2ZmJieXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

      --In joy and service,
      Christian d'Hiver
      music guy, Shadowdale
    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6 8:50 PM
        I would be happy to offer a couple of additional dance classes if someone
        could connect me with the class coordinator.

        Tzipporah

        Sarah Kaiser
        sarahkaiserstl@...

        On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:39 PM, ChrisM <c.mortika@...> wrote:

        Brothers and sisters, good day.

        The good people of the College of Bellewode would invite you to the
        HEralds, Scribes, and Dance Sympoium held just one week after Coronation.

        They further entreat you to see what sorts of classes and workshops are
        being offered during the day:

        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At2b7C-TzbqgdGRFWEZXVWZlTS1jQWg3a0N2ZmJieXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

        --In joy and service,
        Christian d'Hiver
        music guy, Shadowdale

      • Cassandra White
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6 8:58 PM
          Isabella Caresini is the class coordinator and autocrat. Her e-mail is
          ajr1643@...<http://ssmc.truman.edu/forum/index.php?action=emailuser;sa=email;uid=5>.
          Alternatively messages sent to me will be passed on to her.

          Rhiannon O'Keith