12th Night/ Crown Tourn

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Greetings artistic folk

      This weekend at Twelfth Night, Mistress Gwyneth will again be leading those interested in singing fun MEDIEVAL CHORAL songs. We'll do same songs as Kris Kinder. We don't have a specific time and place yet. We'll figure that out Sat morn, so if you want to join our joyful noise, keep an ear open for heraldic announcement or find Gwyneth or me.

      Jan 14 Crown Tourn.-- don't forget, there will be an afternoon DANCE

      sing and dance the dream
      Hanne Abendschein