Fw: [SCA-Dance] Call for Teachers--KWDMS 9 (June 21-24, 2012; Columbus, Ohio)

  • Mary Railing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      This call for classes was sent to the SCA dance list, but I want to bring it to the attention of kingdom lists as well. Note that this is a Dance *and Music* Symposium. Music classes are not limited to dance music. Past topics have included period notions of rhythm, period vocal technique, an instrument "petting zoo", etc. This is also a good venue for theoretical topics like the politics of dancing, the connections between dancing and fencing, etc.

      --Urraca