re: Lilies dancing

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
      Hi again (my finger slipped)

      Yay for dancing. 6 months til Lilies. Fun. I will be teaching 2 -3 Kids Dancing classes at the children's area. I could perhaps do an adult class as well. Plans for Shattered Crystal's Monday eve dance? At this time, Master Philippe is unable to attend Lilies.

      In the mean time, there will be dancing at Crown Tourney Jan 14, and at Chieftains in Feb (both in Three Rivers). And of course, you can have a Ball almost every nite at Gulf Wars !

      slightly OT: there will be Medieval Choral singing at Kris Kinder led by Mistress Gwyneth Espicier. Email her for copies of the music.
      thebookseller@... Time has not yet been assigned, so check at gate and listen, for it will be heralded...

      Singing err Dancing the Dream
      Lady Hanne Abendschein