Lillies War!

  • alessandra_de_piro_29
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
      Greetings Good Lords and Ladies,

      As the weather turns cold it is time to start thinking of the fun that you will be having at Lillies War this summer! If you want to experience dancing, dancing, and more dancing this war then I need teachers (which means you)! I am looking for anyone interested in teaching a dance class, or several this coming war. I also know that a lot of you were able to attend the Known World Dance Symposium this past year. Lillies War is an excellent place to teach/try out new dances that haven't been danced in Calontir before.

      I would like to see a wide range of classes from basic/beginning to intermediate and advanced throughout the entire week. If you have never taught a dance class before, this is an excellent opportunity to give it a shot. If you have a crazy idea for a dance class that you would like to see, let me know! or If you (or your group) would like to host a ball sometime during the war, I can work with you to get that scheduled!

      If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you,

      ~Lady Alessandra de Piro