Known World in Ohio

  • Albizzi
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
      Is there anyone on the list who is going to the Known World Music and Dance (right after Lillies...Literally). I would like to know because I am curently planning on going.

      Zino
    • calonkat (Katriana)
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
        I'd like to go. Ohio isn't that far as things go. I'm in Topeka.

        http://www.kwdms9.com/

        On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Albizzi <albizzi@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Is there anyone on the list who is going to the Known World Music and Dance
        > (right after Lillies...Literally). I would like to know because I am
        > curently planning on going.
        >
        > Zino

      • Albizzi
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
          Sorry to respond so late but preparing for Queen's Prize is kicking me royally so I have not checked my email for a while. I know this is the weekend following Lillies but I would love to have Calontir have a good showing at this. My thought was that all going would pick a group to meet at (or a string of them if it works better) and carpool/caravan the rest of the way. Just a thought.

          Zino

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "calonkat (Katriana)" <calonkat@...> wrote:

          > I'd like to go. Ohio isn't that far as things go. I'm in Topeka.
          >
          > http://www.kwdms9.com/
          >
          > On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Albizzi <albizzi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Is there anyone on the list who is going to the Known World Music and Dance
          > > (right after Lillies...Literally). I would like to know because I am
          > > curently planning on going.
          > >
          > > Zino

        • Deb Johnoff
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2011
            Sounds fun.
            Last summer's Known World Dance Symp was in Indiana  and there were 8 of us Calontiri that went and had a Ball (or 3 plus many classes!).  No reason next year shouldn't be as fun!

            Dancing the Dream
            Hanne Abendschein

          • Rowan
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
              Anyone have Paul the Simples email? Baroneess Alphia is trying to contact
              him.
              Please pass this on if you have his email. He should contact her at Alice
              Buzzard" <leopbuzz@...>
              Just passing along messages....
              HL Rowan Houndskeeper