Re: [CalontirDance] Coronation Crash?

  • Nike Myrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
      Sorry I don't know of anyone in the barony there but if you contact their
      autocrat they probably have a crash space coordinator. I was wondering, if I
      am not physically able to make it this weekend, could you possibly take 3-4
      quart sized jars and some strawberries for a strawberry-lemon redaction to
      be part of the vigil table for the Queens induction into the Order of the
      Rose right after morning court.
      In Service,
      Lady Nike

      On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM, johnoffd <johnoffd@...> wrote:

      > Hello my Friends
      >
      > I plan on heading north to Coronation Fri nite with 2 friends and I'm
      > looking for Crash Space for 3 for Fri and Sat nite.
      > Anyone know anyone who can help out?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Hanne Abendschein

    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
        Check with the event steward for contact information for a crash
        coordinator. I'll also contact you off list with a few individuals you could
        try.

        Tzippi

        On Sep 12, 2011, at 7:09 PM, johnoffd <johnoffd@...> wrote:

        Hello my Friends

        I plan on heading north to Coronation Fri nite with 2 friends and I'm
        looking for Crash Space for 3 for Fri and Sat nite.
        Anyone know anyone who can help out?

        Thanks
        Hanne Abendschein

      • Daniel Brizendine
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
          is honica get those to my house friday morning we could pick them up since
          I'm the rose tea cordinator